All of these elements make up a Digital Marketing Strategy, if someone see’s you on Google, social media and your website, it’s important to be aware of your overall internet presence, to ensure that when you are found online consumers like what they see…
1.RESPONSIVE WEBSITE – A website that is fully mobile optimised is the first step to creating a digital online presence.
But a website is not enough. A website should be designed around a set of user flows which work seamless with other engagement touch points to create a engaging user experience.
2.ANALYSIS – With the new dawn and sheer volume of information available, having an analytical component to an any digital strategy is important.
Analysis helps you build insights, use company dashboards that will help assess and re-assess where you are against your year-end goals, helping you build, review and refine your digital strategy.
3. INBOUND MARKETING – Use engaging contents that your ideal customer wants to hear, remember to help address a challenge they may be facing to bring visitors in, rather than go out to get prospects attention.
Inbound Marketing earns the attention of the customers, makes it easy for you to be found and draws customers to your website by producing interesting content.
4. DATABASE – Collecting better information about your prospects and customers is vital if you want to see your business operate efficiently.
More importantly than that, is acting on the valuable information hidden within it.
By keeping those customer details in one place (preferably in the cloud) you can easily build out a powerful CRM strategy that, not only handles the lifetime of the customer’s relationship, but can help you segment your data to help you build a customer centric approach as the basis of any Digital Strategy.
5. CONTENT CREATION – Something is changing in the world of content marketing.
It used to be that the goal of content was to bring people to your website, which means that all content needed to be consumed on your website.
In recent years, however content has started to become more decentralised. Using content creation to engage consumers should be the primary objective to ultimately drive traffic to your site.
Create good content through right channel and the consumers will come, and remember just to fill the space in your website or social media, don’t simply keep on posting or sharing photos and other things as a content. Create a content that should go viral.
6.SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION – SEO is vital to ensure your website ranks well in search engines. Ideally you want your website in the top 3.
Therefore it’s important to work with a professional, freelancers, reputed SEO team to ensure optimal results.
Don’t forget that your mobile website ranking may be affected if your site is not mobile optimised.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA – The social media landscape is rapidly evolving, most business owners do not have the time or resources to be on every social site, you may not want to be on all social sites, but you cat’t afford to ignore them either, use a strategy that resonates with your identity.
Facebook is a must have for all businesses both B2B and B2C, to generate an engaging audience on any social media site requires a lean digital strategy.
8. EMAIL MARKETING – Once a prospects gives you their permission to send them a newsletter and other content right into their inbox, you can use email marketing to help nurture prospects into customers.
Utilise marketing automation technologies to support the process of creating brand advocates. Make sure you comply with regulations when implementing an email marketing program.